One's Observations

A collection of some things I observe along the way.

Retrieving...

I'm not suggesting I'm loosing my memory...at least not yet. It's just the older I get, the more my eyes are opened to the world and the more I realize how little I really know.

As I grew from childhood to adulthood I subconsciously assumed I'd plateau at a certain level of knowledge and experience and just coast from there. I did not have the outlook that growing in knowledge would be a life long en devour. I just had the idea in my head, "Some day I'll be an adult...then I'll just coast." Well, obviously I was way off.

There are so many topics and realms of knowledge to explore and discover it now seems impossible that at any point in a human life we can know it all. I hope to raise my children with the world view that there will always be something new to learn and explore. This lesson will also come with a lesson of humility.

"
The dumbest people I know are those who know it all." ~ Malcolm Forbes

0 comments:

Subscribe

Share and Save

Blog directory
Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It!