One's Observations

A collection of some things I observe along the way.

Retrieving...

Wal-Mart fires employee for chasing after thief" are you kidding me?!?!?! You won't believe this story. This just tells me that I need to shop a Target and stay away from the Wal-Mart thug magnet.


"Around lunch time, he was called into a manager's office. A corporate representative from Arkansas was waiting."

"They said this is a non-rehirable offense," he said. "At the age of 65, I can't even come back and become a greeter." (Ocala Article)




1 comments:

The Watcher said...

Right here in good old southeast Wisconsin: http://consumerist.com/375952/target-fires-security-guard-for-stopping-shoplifter

It ain't just Wal Mart.

Subscribe

Share and Save

Blog directory
Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It!